- 30ml tin of 100% natural oil blend of grapefruit, clary sage & sandalwood amyris aroma.
- Designed & hand blended with help from our in-house Herbalist & Aromatherapist with over 35 years’ collective experience.
- Trialled by professional barbers from London, Hungary & Brighton to give the barber seal of approval for supreme quality.
- We work directly with growers of our 100% natural products to ensure the freshness, quality and ethics of our oils.
- Providing superb rehydration and moisturisation giving you the best oils for beard growth.
- Use in evening after washing as a refreshing beard and skin softener.
- Fantastic at soothing that dreaded beard itch and calming flaky skin. Leaving your beard soft, fresh and smelling great.
- Comes neatly packaged in a slate grey linen drawstring bag. Perfect for keeping your item safe and already prepared if giving as a gift.
- Match with our Tropical Grapefruit Beard Oil to complete your beard grooming kit.
Giving your beard a soft, nourished feel with carefully created & unique scents. With its fresh, sharp top note of grapefruit infused with its heart note of clary sage this original balm will keep your beard, paradise scented and beach ready.
Blended carefully by hand with a base note of sandalwood amyris, your beard balm has everything you need to keep a refreshed tropical island look, feel and smell for your beard and skincare. Popular for use in keeping you cool in the heat or uplifting your spirits to remind you of white sandy beach holidays on the most miserable of days.
With a healthy lashing of Vitamin E, this refreshing balm will support all-round health and well-being for your beard and skin as well.
Lightweight and durable, our beard balms are housed in containers that are EPA (Epoxy Phenolic) coated. This special resin that is also approved by the FDA in the US is coated inside the tin so that the Aluminium will not come into contact with your beard balm. This ensures there is no chance of reaction or oxidisation of your beard care products.
We have our beard grooming products reviewed by Bearded Villains UK South Coast Charter member David Smith, ensuring the best beard softening products are offered to your door.
We donate a percentage of our profits to the Dogs Trust re-homing centre to help look after our furry four-legged friends too.
How to use
So, you’re up, had your morning coffee and it’s time to get ready for the day ahead.
Take a pea size amount of your chosen beard balm from our professionally blended range and rub evenly on your fingers. Starting at your neckline run your fingers through your beard in an upwards motion getting deep into the roots and nourishing your skin. Get right underneath your beard and take the time to massage the balm up from your neck to your jawline then cheeks spreading evenly and carefully.
Don’t forget to take the time to run your fingertips around your mouth line and under your bottom lip. These are often overlooked and usually are the areas that dry out first. You can then work on your moustache and apply more balm if needed or use a stronger wax to compliment your style of choice.
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Refined Butter, Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) Leaf Oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Amyris balsamifera (Sandalwood Amyris) Bark Oil, Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus (Vitamin E in Sunflower) Seed Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral
A glossy leaved tree with the large grapefruits hanging from it. The yield from grapefruit is very low compared to other citrus such as orange and lemon. The oil is expressed from the peel of the ripe fruit giving a clean, fresh and sharp aroma which really lends itself to giving life to the blend.
Clary sage is a relaxing, uplifting oil that balances natural skin oil levels. A euphoric oil which is steam distilled from the purple/green leaves and flowering tops of the clary sage (Salvia sclarea) plant.
Sandalwood amyris grows wild on the Mountain slopes of Haiti. It is an evergreen with lovely white flowers, though the bark is the part of the plant which produces the resin which makes sandalwood amyris.