- 30ml tin of 100% natural oil blend of cedarwood, rosewood & sandalwood amyris aroma.
- Designed & hand blended with help from our in-house Herbalist & Aromatherapist with over 35 years’ collective experience.
- Trialled by professional barbers from London, Hungary & Brighton to give the barber seal of approval for supreme quality.
- We work directly with growers of our 100% natural products to ensure the freshness, quality and ethics of our oils.
- Providing superb rehydration and moisturisation giving you the best oils for beard growth.
- Use in evening after washing as a refreshing beard and skin softener.
- Fantastic at soothing that dreaded beard itch and calming flaky skin. Leaving your beard soft, fresh and smelling great.
- Comes neatly packaged in a slate grey linen drawstring bag. Perfect for keeping your item safe and already prepared if giving as a gift.
- Match with our Sweet Cedar Beard Oil to complete your beard grooming kit.
Designed and blended for the toughest of situations. The cedarwood top note infused with a heart note of rosewood brings a raw and wild energy to your beard style.
The base note is professionally comprised of sandalwood amyris, the three wood oils give an outstandingly handsome, robust, and masculine aroma. A great choice for the most rugged and manliest of beards.
With a healthy lashing of Vitamin E, this refreshing balm will support all-round health and well-being for your beard and skin as well.
Lightweight and durable, our beard balms are housed in containers that are EPA (Epoxy Phenolic) coated. This special resin that is also approved by the FDA in the US is coated inside the tin so that the Aluminium will not come into contact with your beard balm. This ensures there is no chance of reaction or oxidisation of your beard care products.
We have our beard grooming products reviewed by Bearded Villains UK South Coast Charter member David Smith, ensuring the best beard softening products are offered to your door.
We donate a percentage of our profits to the Dogs Trust re-homing centre to help look after our furry four-legged friends too.
How to Use
So, you’re up, had your morning coffee and it’s time to get ready for the day ahead.
Take a pea size amount of your chosen beard balm from our professionally blended range and rub evenly on your fingers. Starting at your neckline run your fingers through your beard in an upwards motion getting deep into the roots and nourishing your skin. Get right underneath your beard and take the time to massage the balm up from your neck to your jawline then cheeks spreading evenly and carefully.
Don’t forget to take the time to run your fingertips around your mouth line and under your bottom lip. These are often overlooked and usually are the areas that dry out first. You can then work on your moustache and apply more balm if needed or use a stronger wax to compliment your style of choice.
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Refined Butter, Amyris balsamifera (Sandalwood Amyris) Bark Oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Juniperus virginia (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus (Vitamin E in Sunflower) Seed Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene
Cedarwood has a slightly dryer woody aroma with a calming and soothing effect. From the heartlands of the American and Canadian Rockies, this fragrant evergreen tree is slow growing with brown cones.
Rosewood comes from the tree of the same name which is native to the Brazilian rainforests, with gentle hints of Orange and spice. Careful harvesting ensures that trees are being replanted and a system of environmental management helps to preserve the rainforest and promote diversity.
Sandalwood Amyris grows wild on the Mountain slopes of Haiti. It is an evergreen with lovely white flowers, though the bark is the part of the plant which produces the resin which makes Sandalwood Amyris.