- 30ml bottle of 100% natural oil blend of lime, black pepper & frankincense aroma.
- Designed & hand blended with help from our in-house Herbalist & Aromatherapist with over 35 years’ collective experience.
- Trialed by professional barbers from London, Sweden & Brighton to give the barber seal of approval for supreme quality.
- We work directly with growers of our 100% natural products to ensure the freshness, quality and ethics of our oils.
- Providing superb rehydration and moisturisation giving you the best oils for beard growth
- Use in evening after washing as a refreshing beard and skin softener.
- Fantastic at soothing that dreaded beard itch and calming flaky skin. Leaving your beard soft, fresh and smelling great.
- Comes neatly packaged in a slate grey linen draw string bag. Perfect for keeping your item safe and already prepared if giving as a gift.
- Match with our Rich Citrus Beard Balm to complete your beard grooming kit.
With its deliciously sharp lime top note hand blended with the rich, warm, balsamic aroma of frankincense, this oil holds an air of majesty for your beard grooming needs.
We’ve created a lavish beard oil fit for a king. Infused with the illustrious oil of black pepper, our beard oil will delight your senses with its professionally blended qualities and lime fresh nobility. With a healthy lashing of Vitamin E, this oil will support all round health and well-being for your beard and skin as well.
This beard oil is designed for the gent, like you, who deserves the finer things in life including his beard care products.
The black frosted glass bottle with silver basket pipette finish off our beard oil set with a great look and style.
We have our beard grooming products reviewed by Bearded Villains UK South Coast Charter member David Smith, ensuring the best beard softening products are offered to your door.
We donate a portion of our profits to the Dogs Trust re-homing centre to help look after our furry four-legged friends too.
How to use
So, you’ve chosen one of our awesome aromas from our professionally made range, now how do you put it to good use?
Start by putting an appropriate number of drops in the palm of your hand then rub together to get an even spread including the fingertips.
How much oil you need to use will always come down to preference, beard length, hair type and style. However, a good guide is to use 1 drop with stubble then with every inch of length apply a further 1-2 drops at a time.
Starting at your neckline run your fingers through your beard in an upwards motion getting deep into the roots and nourishing your skin. Get right underneath your beard and take the time to massage the oil up from your neck to your jaw line then cheeks spreading evenly and carefully.
Don’t forget to take the time to run your fingertips around your mouth line and under your bottom lip. These are often overlooked and usually are the areas that dry out first.
Now it’s time for the moustache. Again, take your time ensuring you work the oil through this area. The hairs here are a sensitive bunch due to the extra workout they get on a daily basis, from being trimmed more often, styled with wax and played with in a Dick Dastardly manner when you’re devising a cunning plan! They go through a lot, so give them some attention.
Finally, shape your beard with the remaining oil into the glorious beard you have carefully crafted.
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
Originating from Asia, the small evergreen lime tree with its drooping branches, oval leaves and white flowers is cultivated all over the world. Sharp and bitter sweet, we use the expressed oil which gives a clean and fresh fragrance for your premium beard oil.
Infused with black pepper fruit oil sourced from India, due to its long history of producing high-quality black pepper. Found growing best in the shade, this climbing shrub with its dark green leaves, white flowers and red fruits become the peppercorns. Your beard luxury oil has the finest hot and spicy oil infused with the lime scent giving you a warm oriental undertone.
Also known as the olibanum tree which originates from the Middle East, the frankincense oil is synonymous with biblical verse. This small shrubby tree produces small white flowers giving a citrus scent with a rich and spicy undertone. The perfect ingredient to compliment the lime with your beard care oil.