- 30ml tin of 100% natural oil blend of lime, black pepper & frankincense aroma.
- Designed & hand blended with help from our in-house Herbalist & Aromatherapist with over 35 years’ collective experience.
- Trialled by professional barbers from London, Hungary & Brighton to give the barber seal of approval for supreme quality.
- We work directly with growers of our 100% natural products to ensure the freshness, quality and ethics of our oils.
- Providing superb rehydration and moisturisation giving you the best oils for beard growth.
- Use in the morning to soften & style your beard for the day ahead.
- Fantastic at soothing that dreaded beard itch and calming flaky skin. Leaving your beard soft, fresh and smelling great.
- Comes neatly packaged in a slate grey linen drawstring bag. Perfect for keeping your item safe and already prepared if giving as a gift.
- Match with our Rich Citrus Beard Oil to complete your beard grooming kit.
With its deliciously sharp lime top note hand blended with the rich, warm, balsamic aroma of frankincense, this balm holds an air of majesty for your beard grooming needs.
We’ve created a lavish beard balm fit for a king. Infused with the illustrious oil of black pepper, our balm will delight your senses with its professionally blended qualities and lime fresh nobility. With a healthy lashing of Vitamin E, this balm will support all-round health and well-being for your beard and skin as well.
This balm is designed for the gent, like you, who deserves the finer things in life including his beard care products.
Lightweight and durable, our beard balms are housed in containers that are EPA (Epoxy Phenolic) coated. This special resin that is also approved by the FDA in the US is coated inside the tin so that the Aluminium will not come into contact with your beard balm. This ensures there is no chance of reaction or oxidisation of your beard care products.
We have our beard grooming products reviewed by Bearded Villains UK South Coast Charter member David Smith, ensuring the best beard softening products are offered to your door.
We donate a percentage of our profits to the Dogs Trust re-homing centre to help look after our furry four-legged friends too.
How to use
So, you’re up, had your morning coffee and it’s time to get ready for the day ahead.
Take a pea size amount of your chosen beard balm from our professionally blended range and rub evenly on your fingers. Starting at your neckline run your fingers through your beard in an upwards motion getting deep into the roots and nourishing your skin. Get right underneath your beard and take the time to massage the balm up from your neck to your jawline then cheeks spreading evenly and carefully.
Don’t forget to take the time to run your fingertips around your mouth line and under your bottom lip. These are often overlooked and usually are the areas that dry out first. You can then work on your moustache and apply more balm if needed or use a stronger wax to compliment your style of choice.
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Refined Butter, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus (Vitamin E in Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
Originating from Asia, the small evergreen lime tree with its drooping branches, oval leaves and white flowers is cultivated all over the world. Sharp and bitter sweet, we use the expressed oil which gives a clean and fresh fragrance for your premium beard balm.
Infused with black pepper fruit oil sourced from India, due to its long history of producing high-quality black pepper. Found growing best in the shade, this climbing shrub with its dark green leaves, white flowers and red fruits become the peppercorns. Your beard luxury balm has the finest hot and spicy oil infused with the lime scent giving you a warm oriental undertone.
Also known as the olibanum tree which originates from the Middle East, the frankincense oil is synonymous with biblical verse. This small shrubby tree produces small white flowers giving a citrus scent with a rich and spicy undertone. The perfect ingredient to compliment the lime with your beard care balm.