- 30ml tin of natural Beeswax, Shea Butter and Olus Oil.
- Designed & hand blended by our in-house Herbalist & Aromatherapist with over 35 years’ collective experience.
- Trialled by professional barbers from London, Sweden & Brighton to give the barber seal of approval for supreme quality.
- We work directly with growers of our 100% natural products to ensure the freshness, quality and ethics of our ingredients.
- Providing superb skin moisturising and hair rehydrating goodness for health and growth
- Use to harden & style your moustache for the day ahead.
- Comes neatly packaged in a slate grey linen drawstring bag. Perfect for keeping your item safe and already prepared if giving as a gift.
- Match with any of our superb beard oils to add aroma and prevent dryness after washing to complete your beard grooming kit.
Our stylish moustache wax truly is 100% natural. We’ve completely cut out the need for petroleum, which most other providers rely on, and instead added a new and not so well known ingredient – Olus Oil.
Olus Oil is a natural blend of vegetable origin according to a patented formulation to achieve its specific characteristics. It has similar properties to conventional petroleum and so aids spreadability yet is completely natural with rich and moisturising effects.
The firming qualities of beeswax balanced with the softening properties of Shea Butter and Vitamin E ensure the Naked Moustache Wax is easily applied, yet quickly hardens to give you a firm and lasting hold. It is virtually odourless thereby giving you the option to add your favourite oil aroma of choice or to just go naked.
Lightweight and durable, our moustache wax is housed in containers that are EPA (Epoxy Phenolic) coated. This special resin that is also approved by the FDA in the US is coated inside the tin so that the Aluminium will not come into contact with your wax. This ensures there is no chance of reaction or oxidisation of your moustache care products.
We have our beard grooming products reviewed by Bearded Villains UK South Coast Charter member David Smith, ensuring the best beard softening products are offered to your door.
We donate a percentage of our profits to the Dogs Trust re-homing centre to help look after our furry four-legged friends too.
How To Use
Peel with your thumbnail and warm a pea-sized amount of wax between your fingers. Start applying in the centre of your moustache, working towards the edges, for a natural look. Or twist, curl, and style the ends of your moustache into your preferred style. Further tips and tricks available on EastWing’s Blog.
Cera alba (Beeswax), Olus Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Refined Butter, Tocopherol Vitamin E (Rich in).