- 30ml bottle of 100% natural oil blend of sweet orange, ylang ylang & bergamot aroma.
- Designed & hand blended with help from our in-house Herbalist & Aromatherapist with over 35 years’ collective experience.
- Trialed by professional barbers from London, Sweden & Brighton to give the barber seal of approval for supreme quality.
- We work directly with growers of our 100% natural products to ensure the freshness, quality and ethics of our oils.
- Providing superb rehydration and moisturisation giving you the best oils for beard growth
- Use in evening after washing as a refreshing beard and skin softener.
- Fantastic at soothing that dreaded beard itch and calming flaky skin. Leaving your beard soft, fresh and smelling great.
- Comes neatly packaged in a slate grey linen draw string bag. Perfect for keeping your item safe and already prepared if giving as a gift.
- Match with our Mellow Orange Beard Balm to complete your beard grooming kit.
Designed and hand blended for the chilled moments of your hectic lifestyle, the sweet orange top note infused with a heart note of bergamot sits subtly upon the airwaves as a beard care product.
The base note is professionally comprised of the tropical flower of ylang ylang essential oil leaving your senses at equilibrium when taking in the aroma of this gorgeous oil. With a healthy lashing of Vitamin E, this comforting beard oil will support all round health and well-being for your beard and skin as well.
We think this is a great choice for when you’re relaxing with loved ones.
The black frosted glass bottle with silver basket pipette finish off our beard oil set with a great look and style.
We have our beard grooming products reviewed by Bearded Villains UK South Coast Charter member David Smith, ensuring the best beard softening products are offered to your door.
We donate a portion of our profits to the Dogs Trust re-homing centre to help look after our furry four-legged friends too.
How to use
So, you’ve chosen one of our awesome aromas from our professionally made range, now how do you put it to good use?
Start by putting an appropriate number of drops in the palm of your hand then rub together to get an even spread including the fingertips.
How much oil you need to use will always come down to preference, beard length, hair type and style. However, a good guide is to use 1 drop with stubble then with every inch of length apply a further 1-2 drops at a time.
Starting at your neckline run your fingers through your beard in an upwards motion getting deep into the roots and nourishing your skin. Get right underneath your beard and take the time to massage the oil up from your neck to your jaw line then cheeks spreading evenly and carefully.
Don’t forget to take the time to run your fingertips around your mouth line and under your bottom lip. These are often overlooked and usually are the areas that dry out first.
Now it’s time for the moustache. Again, take your time ensuring you work the oil through this area. The hairs here are a sensitive bunch due to the extra workout they get on a daily basis, from being trimmed more often, styled with wax and played with in a Dick Dastardly manner when you’re devising a cunning plan! They go through a lot, so give them some attention.
Finally, shape your beard with the remaining oil into the glorious beard you have carefully crafted.
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citral, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, BenzylSalicylate, Geraniol, Farnesol, BenzylBenzoate
The sweet orange is native to China but is extensively grown in California, Florida and Mediterranean countries such as Italy, Spain and France. Zesty and recognisable makes the scent of this beard oil truly comforting.
The small yellow flowers distilled from ylang ylang give your beard oil an evocative scent characteristic of orchids. The semi wild tree with brittle wood is found in the South Sea Islands and used for its high end and stunning deep perfumery scent.
Grown in the foothills of Sicily and nicknamed the happy oil, bergamot oil is distilled from 15-foot trees with long green leaves and white flowers. The fruit is pitted, resembling a small orange but inedible due to its sourness. However, by blending it in our products to help beard growth, its warm balsamic tone compliments the sweet orange aroma.