- 30ml tin of 100% natural oil blend of sweet orange, ylang ylang & bergamot aroma.
- Designed & hand blended with help from our in-house Herbalist & Aromatherapist with over 35 years’ collective experience.
- Trialled by professional barbers from London, Hungary & Brighton to give the barber seal of approval for supreme quality.
- We work directly with growers of our 100% natural products to ensure the freshness, quality and ethics of our oils.
- Providing superb rehydration and moisturisation giving you the best oils for beard growth.
- Use in the morning to soften & style your beard for the day ahead.
- Fantastic at soothing that dreaded beard itch and calming flaky skin. Leaving your beard soft, fresh and smelling great.
- Comes neatly packaged in a slate grey linen drawstring bag. Perfect for keeping your item safe and already prepared if giving as a gift.
- Match with our Mellow Orange Beard Oil to complete your beard grooming kit.
Designed and hand blended for the chilled moments of your hectic lifestyle, the sweet orange top note infused with a heart note of bergamot sits subtly upon the airwaves as a beard care product.
The base note is professionally comprised of the tropical flower of ylang ylang essential oil leaving your senses at equilibrium when taking in the aroma of this gorgeous oil. With a healthy lashing of Vitamin E, this comforting balm will support all-round health and well-being for your beard and skin as well.
We think this is a great choice for when you’re relaxing with loved ones.
Lightweight and durable, our beard balms are housed in containers that are EPA (Epoxy Phenolic) coated. This special resin that is also approved by the FDA in the US is coated inside the tin so that the Aluminium will not come into contact with your beard balm. This ensures there is no chance of reaction or oxidisation of your beard care products.
We have our beard grooming products reviewed by Bearded Villains UK South Coast Charter member David Smith, ensuring the best beard softening products are offered to your door.
We donate a percentage of our profits to the Dogs Trust re-homing centre to help look after our furry four-legged friends too.
How to Use
So, you’re up, had your morning coffee and it’s time to get ready for the day ahead.
Take a pea size amount of your chosen beard balm from our professionally blended range and rub evenly on your fingers. Starting at your neckline run your fingers through your beard in an upwards motion getting deep into the roots and nourishing your skin. Get right underneath your beard and take the time to massage the balm up from your neck to your jawline then cheeks spreading evenly and carefully.
Don’t forget to take the time to run your fingertips around your mouth line and under your bottom lip. These are often overlooked and usually are the areas that dry out first. You can then work on your moustache and apply more balm if needed or use a stronger wax to compliment your style of choice.
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Refined Butter, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus (Vitamin E in Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citral, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, BenzylSalicylate, Geraniol, Farnesol, BenzylBenzoate
The sweet orange is native to China but is extensively grown in California, Florida and Mediterranean countries such as Italy, Spain and France. Zesty and recognisable makes the scent of this beard balm truly comforting.
The small yellow flowers distilled from ylang ylang give your beard balm an evocative scent characteristic of orchids. The semi wild tree with brittle wood is found in the South Sea Islands and used for its high end and stunning deep perfumery scent.
Grown in the foothills of Sicily and nicknamed the happy oil, bergamot oil is distilled from 15-foot trees with long green leaves and white flowers. The fruit is pitted, resembling a small orange but inedible due to its sourness. However, by blending it in our products to help beard growth, its warm balsamic tone compliments the sweet orange aroma.