- 30ml bottle of 100% natural oil blend of peppermint, lavender & lemon aroma.
- Designed & hand blended with help from our in-house Herbalist & Aromatherapist with over 35 years’ collective experience.
- Trialed by professional barbers from London, Sweden & Brighton to give the barber seal of approval for supreme quality.
- We work directly with growers of our 100% natural products to ensure the freshness, quality and ethics of our oils.
- Providing superb rehydration and moisturisation giving you the best oils for beard growth
- Use in evening after washing as a refreshing beard and skin softener.
- Fantastic at soothing that dreaded beard itch and calming flaky skin. Leaving your beard soft, fresh and smelling great.
- Comes neatly packaged in a slate grey linen draw string bag. Perfect for keeping your item safe and already prepared if giving as a gift.
- Match with our Mellow Orange Beard Balm to complete your beard grooming kit.
Giving your beard a soft, nourished feel with carefully created and unique scents. This original beard oil, with its fresh and invigorating top note of peppermint infused with its heart note of lemon peel, will keep you smelling and feeling sharp for the day ahead.
Blended carefully by hand with a base note of lavender, your beard oil has everything you need to keep a clean and refreshed look, feel and smell for your beard and skin. With a healthy lashing of Vitamin E, this refreshing oil will support all round health and well-being for your beard and skin as well.
With its clean aroma, this is an excellent choice for sporting/physical activities and those bearded men wanting to stay sharper than the competition.
The black frosted glass bottle with silver basket pipette finish off our beard oil set with a great look and style.
We have our beard grooming products reviewed by Bearded Villains UK South Coast Charter member David Smith, ensuring the best beard softening products are offered to your door.
We donate a portion of our profits to the Dogs Trust re-homing centre to help look after our furry four-legged friends too.
How to use
So, you’ve chosen one of our awesome aromas from our professionally made range, now how do you put it to good use?
Start by putting an appropriate number of drops in the palm of your hand then rub together to get an even spread including the fingertips.
How much oil you need to use will always come down to preference, beard length, hair type and style. However, a good guide is to use 1 drop with stubble then with every inch of length apply a further 1-2 drops at a time.
Starting at your neckline run your fingers through your beard in an upwards motion getting deep into the roots and nourishing your skin. Get right underneath your beard and take the time to massage the oil up from your neck to your jaw line then cheeks spreading evenly and carefully.
Don’t forget to take the time to run your fingertips around your mouth line and under your bottom lip. These are often overlooked and usually are the areas that dry out first.
Now it’s time for the moustache. Again, take your time ensuring you work the oil through this area. The hairs here are a sensitive bunch due to the extra workout they get on a daily basis, from being trimmed more often, styled with wax and played with in a Dick Dastardly manner when you’re devising a cunning plan! They go through a lot, so give them some attention.
Finally, shape your beard with the remaining oil into the glorious beard you have carefully crafted.
Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Limonene (Vitamin E), Tocopherol (Lavender) Oil, angustifolia Lavandula (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, piperita Mentha Peel Oil, Limon (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus chinensis Simmondsia (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, dulcis Prunus
The variety of peppermint incorporated in this beard oil you will associate with the peppermint found in chocolate. It is a fast growing herb with lush green stems and small white flowers, well known for its use to create fresh, clean aromas.
Fruiting all year round, the lemon tree is a small thorny evergreen with oval leaves, irregular branches and fragrant flowers. The green fruits turn yellow as they ripen. This gives a sharp citrus and slight sweet tinge to your beard oil blend, tying the peppermint and lavender together perfectly.
Sourced from Bulgaria due to its consistently high standards over the last 10 years and perfect climate and soil conditions, our lavender oil blends seamlessly into our professional looking beard oil. The oil is distilled from the grey/green leaves and flowering tops of purple, violet or blue