- 30ml tin of 100% natural oil blend of peppermint, lavender & lemon aroma.
- Designed & hand blended with help from our in-house Herbalist & Aromatherapist with over 35 years’ collective experience.
- Trialed by professional barbers from London, Sweden & Brighton to give the barber seal of approval for supreme quality.
- We work directly with growers of our 100% natural products to ensure the freshness, quality and ethics of our oils.
- Providing superb rehydration and moisturisation giving you the best oils for beard growth
- Use in the morning to soften & style your beard for the day ahead.
- Fantastic at soothing that dreaded beard itch and calming flaky skin. Leaving your beard soft, fresh and smelling great.
- Comes neatly packaged in a slate grey linen draw string bag. Perfect for keeping your item safe and already prepared if giving as a gift.
- Match with our Fresh Peppermint Beard Oil to complete your beard grooming kit.
Giving your beard a soft, nourished feel with carefully created and unique scents. This original balm, with its fresh and invigorating top note of peppermint infused with its heart note of lemon peel, will keep you smelling and feeling sharp for the day ahead.
Blended carefully by hand with a base note of lavender, your beard balm has everything you need to keep a clean and refreshed look, feel and smell for your beard and skin. With a healthy lashing of Vitamin E, this refreshing balm will support all round health and well-being for your beard and skin as well.
With its clean aroma, this is an excellent choice for sporting/physical activities and those bearded men wanting to stay sharper than the competition.
Lightweight and durable, our beard balms are housed in containers that are EPA (Epoxy Phenolic) coated. This special resin that is also approved by the FDA in the US is coated inside the tin so that the Aluminium will not come into contact with your beard balm. This ensures there is no chance of reaction or oxidisation of your beard care products.
We have our beard grooming products reviewed by Bearded Villains UK South Coast Charter member David Smith, ensuring the best beard softening products are offered to your door.
We donate a percentage of our profits to the Dogs Trust re-homing centre to help look after our furry four-legged friends too.
How to use
So, you’re up, had your morning coffee and it’s time to get ready for the day ahead.
Take a pea size amount of your chosen beard balm from our professionally blended range and rub evenly on your fingers. Starting at your neckline run your fingers through your beard in an upwards motion getting deep into the roots and nourishing your skin. Get right underneath your beard and take the time to massage the balm up from your neck to your jaw line then cheeks spreading evenly and carefully.
Don’t forget to take the time to run your fingertips around your mouth line and under your bottom lip. These are often overlooked and usually are the areas that dry out first. You can then work on your moustache and apply more balm if needed or use a stronger wax to compliment your style of choice.
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Kernel Oil, Cera alba, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Refined Butter, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool
The variety of peppermint incorporated in this beard balm you will associate with the peppermint found in chocolate. It is a fast growing herb with lush green stems and small white flowers, well known for its use to create fresh, clean aromas.
Fruiting all year round, the lemon tree is a small thorny evergreen with oval leaves, irregular branches and fragrant flowers. The green fruits turn yellow as they ripen. This gives a sharp citrus and slight sweet tinge to your beard balm blend, tying the peppermint and lavender together perfectly.
Sourced from Bulgaria due to its consistently high standards over the last 10 years and perfect climate and soil conditions, our lavender oil blends seamlessly into our professional looking beard balm. The oil is distilled from the grey/green leaves and flowering tops of purple, violet or blue.